Consistency and Consciousness

 


I'm really sorry to myself bcs I didn't write an article in this blog last week. I think it's a part of building a new habit and it was called concistensy.

So I just watched one of youtube video by Satu Persen about how to being concistent and it was correlated with making a new habit. At first I thought being concistent is making a new schedule for on 1 day that should be doing everyday. Well it looks like we're all going to be a robot! Haha. But after watching them videos (and practicing ofcourse) I started to understand that building a new habit is more compatible. In the video said that we need minimum 60 days to make a new habit a part of our life. I just started writing this blog again every Saturday since September. Now it's alread October so it was 1 month writing. 3 - 4 article a month. I started to losing interest last week and I have no idea plus my internet was sucks haha. There's nothing exasperate than that hahaha..

And well I'm winning Satu Persen blog comp, it was great because maybe I won 'cause I'm writing and collecting my article the same day the competition started LOL. Well I want to make myself be early before the deadline. I don't wanna be a deadliners. Even sometimes I feel like procrastinate a lot (bcs it's my bad old habit) I start to control them and appreactiate myself more. It really helps my self esteem tho. You guys should try that, it might be difficult at first but once you getting used to it, it'll be easier trust me 🤞

To building a new habit you should put awareness to it. Being conscious about what are you doing right now, things that you like, topic or news that you likely to read, and more. The more you know yourself the more easier for you to makes your life purpose. It does really work on me. Okay now I'm running out of words, I should read more haha. I think that's all, see ya next week!




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Bebas komen