Personal Value


 

Hello guys, I'm back after 6 days of procrastinate lol. I feel so guilty because I'm not posted anything last Saturday. I think I start to getting bored but I always remind myself to post anything on this blog consistently for next 3 months. Just calm and type anything I want to lol.

Last thing we talk about my definition of love like it was just a moment on life that will be disappear after a some times. Now I wanna talk about finding and building personal value in my teenage time. 

I'm like 18 years old right now and I'll be 19 in December. I don't know why I feel unready but excited at the same time because I probably start to part time and stuff and my dream would be come true in a few years. But sometimes when it's going through hard times and I couldn't reach anyone I'm just sitting on my bed and not doing anything for like some months, it always feel terrible because everytime I do that in my hard times it feels like I'm dead haha (I did it now :)) and when I'm going out with someone I'll feel better again but when I'm back I feel lost. I guess most people feel the same but they couldn't express them feeling.

Most of my friend probably going out with them friends/family and having fun, but for me when I did it it doesn't affect me anymore so I choose to just alone in my room for a really long time until I feel good about myself. I have going through a lot of things and I start finding things that I like and I hate. Since then I start to knowing myself better and Idk why I feel tired to do anything. I might be wise and stuff but I'm all alone and its okay because the other day I'll feel better 

Finding your value is really hard bcs you gonna going through a lot of things and feel down to got a lesson. For example, nothing is meaningless because everything happen bring some lesson. Or feeling let go of someone/some people and start standing by yourself makes you more independent and not rely on others. So the conclusions is no matter how hard your life be just feel it because your sad/happy feeling doesn't last forever and it will change over the time. See you tomorrow!




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Bebas komen