What is love?


In this today's article, I wanna explain my own definition of love based on my experiences. I hope you can share your opinions too!

So I've met a lot of guys last 2 years and they make me realize that love is one of a moment you live in some time. It won't comes everyday, but once you felt it you feel like you are in heaven. Love doesn't stay last bcs it's easily dead. Love dead when they realize they stopped putting an effort on both parties. When you wanna keep in love with someone (in a romantic way), it needs both people to communicate and put an effort to each other. I feel it spiritually and its kinda hard finding someone who does the same to you, or have same interest. Sometimes you find some people but it turns out that they are nothing last for you.

I think it has connected with the state "nothing last forever" thing. So does love. It won't come everyday but when it comes, you should appreciate every second of it.

I'm still confused about human needing 1 partner along his life, while in real life some people are easily to find another partner and forget them. Well maybe bcs nothing last forever right? But why there is people and their partner can last forever until old days? I'm still wondering until right now. In the end, I wanna somebody to stay for a long time until I die. Yet I'm still figuring out myself.




-GlitchyAqua

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Bebas komen