He


 

was connected by text

nothing need a context

wondering what I do

sitting here listen to him

it was all cold until I saw them

neatly line up in his smile

the way he look down when he shy

he talks about being kicked out

everything about him

chills me

but his glare

seems like his eyes popped out of his head

makes my beat goes faster

I know I was dead at that time




.

.



Hello all idk whos reading my blog, idk how to do seo blog :( well anyway I'm sorry for not posts anything last 2 weeks bcs my internet sucks and I was lack of motivate too -_- I'm gonna post more and yea started to learn about poems and idiom. I miss writing poems tho, should I upload my highschool poems here? If I found my old diary I'll keep them here ok?? 

 if you read my blog please leave a comment, so I know there's someone read this haha. See ya x

 




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Bebas komen